VoteID 2011: VoteID
2011 will be held in Tallinn, Estonia.
The 2nd international conference on e-voting and
identity was held in Luxembourg, 7-8 September 2009, with
published by Springer.
The first edition
was held in Bochum on 4-5 October 2007 (see also the
by Springer). VoteID 2009 is associated with IAVoSS, the International Association for
Voting System Sciences.
VoteID 2009 is the international research meeting point for e-voting
experts from different disciplines dealing with all aspects of e-voting ranging
from security, cryptography, usability, availability, software engineering
issues to legal and sociological issues such as Social Choice theory.
The aim of this conference is to bring together e-voting specialists in order
- the role of identification in e-voting
- the role of commercial identity management systems for e-voting
- identity threats
- usability and accessibility issues
- legal issues
- design and evaluation of e-Voting systems
- deployment and lifecycle concerns of e-voting systems
- security requirements and formal analysis of e-voting systems
- implementation issues and trade-offs
- interdisciplinary issues in e-voting and identification
- social and political analysis e-voting effects
- methods to reconcile voter identification with vote anonymity
University of Luxembourg
6, Rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi